As I am in my last week of being 22.. I have a few things to share!
- Your mental state is hands down (in my opinion) the most important thing to spend time
taking care of. (Aside from your relationship with God.) I am all over the place sometimes. This year losing friends + random situations I will keep offline kind of threw me for a loop, mentally. Let me just say, for the most part I'm a pretty happy person but I have really put in work on my mental health this year specifically. Its worth talking about. I don't like to talk about it all the time just because when I'm in a good place I don't like to talk about it, but its important.
- Never stop fighting for what you want. Don't settle until you get it.. and I don't mean on petty little things. I mean the things that are most important to you. Even if its hard. Its true ya know that cheesy saying "Nothing worth having comes easy."
- What/who you surround yourself with will affect you. Choose wisely.
- Family has always meant a lot to me, but this year I really realized they're my CORE. They're my go tos. The FIRST people I call. (Sarah, Tori & Kayla) are my absolute best friends even though they're family first.
- Sometimes the best things are kept private.. not hidden but not shown 24/7 and thats what makes them so special.
I have so much I could say but I dont wanna bore ya too much. If you're reading this thank you.
I hope if you get one thing from anything I post on here or instagram etc.. it's to live for YOU. Do what makes you happy. Be with who makes you happy. Follow God & follow your heart and you'll be okay.